COAXIAL CEILING SPEAKER
Overhead speaker for false ceiling installation.
The PL 81/A provides a wider amgle of coverage for large spaces with medium to high ceilings.
The PL 81/A can support up to 40 W power and, if used without transformer, can generate a sound pressure of 113 dB.
The A 1380 protection can be fitted when required by safety regulations.
- • Shopping centres
- • Sport centres
- • Corridors
- • PA systems in general
- • 0006090
- High effi ciency speaker for high quality speech/music reproduction, also in environments with high ceilings
- Music power/RMS for use without transformer: 20/10W (max. 40W, 8Ω)
- Professional 8" coaxial speaker, cone tweeter
- Low impedance (8Ω) or 100V
- Built-in multi-tapped transformer for 100/70V constant voltage connection
- Body in self-extinguishing plastic UL-94-5VA and front metal grille RAL 9010 White
- Optional accessory: A 1380 protective base in aluminium (cod.13320031)
- Type of speaker: Ceiling
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 110 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 90°
- Power Handling: 10 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 20 W PEAK
- System Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ω
- Speaker: 8"
- Coaxial: 1"
- Input connector: 6 pin terminal block
- Constant voltage: 100 V / 50 V
- Power Selection: 10 - 5 - 2.5 - 1.25 W (100 V)
- Hardware: Plastic material
- Colour: White
- Grille: Steel
- Height: 112 / 4.40 mm/inch
- Width: 266 / 10.47 mm/inch
- Depth: 266 / 10.47 mm/inch
- Net weight: 2.33 / 5.13 kg/lbs
- Package height: 170 / 6.69 mm/inch
- Package width: 295 / 11.61 mm/inch
- Package depth: 300 / 11.81 mm/inch
- Shipping weight: 2.95 / 6.50 kg/lbs