DIE-CAST ALUMINIUM HORN SPEAKER
The HD 125/T is a compact horn speaker with high acoustic efficiency.
Suitable for voice transmission, it can be used for calling and warning sound system in waiting rooms and at workplaces in general. Its high acoustic efficiency (high sound level with reduced electric power capacity on input) makes it suitable for any kind of alarm. Due to its solid, compact and watertight construction and its excellent protection againts atmospheric agents, it can be used in outdoor installation on mobile facillities and boats.
- • Car parking
- • Bathing establishment
- • Stadium
- • Funny resort
- • 13130009
- Body in RAL 7035 grey die-cast aluminium.
- Supplied with attachment bracket.
- Sturdy watertight construction IP 55.
- Transformer for changing output level.
- Type of speaker: Die cast aluminium
- Frequency Response: 750 Hz ÷ 13 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 120 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 130°
- Vertical coverage angle: 130°
- Power Handling: 10 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 20 W PEAK
- System Sensitivity: 107 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Protections: IP 55
- Input connector: 2 conductor cable, 1 meter lenght
- Constant voltage: 100 V , 70 V , 25 V V
- Power Selection: 10 - 5 - 2,5 W (100V)
- Hardware: Body in RAL 7035 grey die-cast aluminium.
- Colour: Grey
- Height: 120 / 4.72 mm/inch
- Width: 120 / 4.72 mm/inch
- Depth: 180 / 7.08 mm/inch
- Net weight: 1.14 / 2.51 kg/lbs
- Package height: 140 / 5.51 mm/inch
- Package width: 135 / 5.31 mm/inch
- Package depth: 200 / 7.87 mm/inch
- Shipping weight: 1.28 / 2.82 kg/lbs