8 ZONE SWITCHING UNIT
The RU 8020 switching unit can be installed in 19” racks and used in the SPA 8000 zone selection system, in alternative to the SZ 8040 local receivers, for selective voice/music switching in 8 audio zones.
Selection of the zones in which the music is to be interrupted and an announcement transmitted is carried out from the BM 8001 control console by means of a digital data transmission system.
Using the 8 “MUSIC ON” keys on the front panel, you can choose in which of the 8 audio zones to play the normal background music and in which zones no music is to be played.
- • Halls
- • Schools
- • Shopping centres
- • 12510056
- It provides speech / music switching in 8 zones selectively (max. 31 zones with 4 RU 8020)
- The selection of zones to be paged (in which the music is muted) is made by BM 8001 paging microphones
- The 8 front panel keys allow to switch on / off the background music in their respective zone
- 2 possibile wiring modes
- Amplifiers after the RU 8020 switching unit; the 8 outputs of the unit drive the 8 speakers of the 8 audio zones.
- Amplifiers before the RU 8020 switching unit; the 8 outputs of the unit drive the 8 power amplifiers dedicated to sound diffusion in the 8 audio zones.
- 2 inputs for either amplifiers or preamplifiers
- Auxiliary relay (max. 2A) active on general call