DSP MATRIX-MIXER and AUTOMIXER
AX 8042 is a highly versatile digital matrix-mixers designed on a powerful DSP platform, dedicated for install sound and commercial audio applications.
It has 8 universal MIC-LINE inputs (one can be set as noise detection input) and 6 outputs on 4 lines. Thanks to the available processing power, a large number of audio parameters can be set. Moreover, the possibility of linking two AX 8042 to create a 16-input 12-output matrix is available thanks to the IN/OUT RJ 45 digital ports on the rear panel. A slot on the rear panel allows the integration of an RCF RDNet module into the mixer, to provide an added control facility through RDNet networking devices. The serial control port can be set to work with the RCF TS 9918 remote control, or with third-party systems (e.g. Crestron and AMX). Up to 12 paging microphones model BM 3003 can be daisy-chained to the dedicated RJ 45 connector.
- 40-bit floating point processing DSP and 48 kHz 24-bit HI-Q Analogue/Digital Conversion, dynamic range > 112 dB
- 8 universal inputs with 48V phantom facility and full audio processing, 4 hi-level routable balanced outputs with full audio processing
- 2 hi-level linkable outputs with full audio processing and low-pass crossover facility
- 10 programmable logic inputs (GPI), 6 programmable logic outputs (GPO), 2 of which supported by relay
- Configurable parametric EQs, gates, compressors, limiters, delays, priority levels, automatic gain control, levels, gains on in-out and cross points, auto-mixer operations, filters.
- Each unit can work as dual-room combiner with independent auto-mixer facility for each room
- Configurable ALC (Automatic Level Control) facility by using Input 8 to connect a noise detection microphone. The control is then assignable to any output or group of outputs.
- USB connectivity for device configuration
INPUT AND OUTPUT SECTION
Max. Input level:
Mic/line +24 dBu Bal
Mic to output +50 dB max.
Max. Output level:
+24 dBu Balanced
Analog In to Analog Out <0.01 %
EIN(Gain:+50 dB, 150 Ω term):
-122 dBm unweighted
20Hz - 20KHz, +/-0.5 dB
DIGITAL AUDIO PERFORMANCE
A/D - D/A Converters:
100÷240 ~ 50 / 60 V ~ Hz
43.3 / 1.70 mm/inch
483 / 19.01 mm/inch
324 / 12.75 mm/inch
Kg/Lbs 4.5 / 9.92
17 / 6.69 mm/inch
575 / 22.63 mm/inch
480 / 18.89 mm/inch
5.0 / 11.02 Kg/Lbs
The data are not binding; RCF reserves the right to modify the data at any time and without previous notice.