RDNet Control 8
8 OUTPUT MASTER UNIT
The RDNet Control 8 is a real-time monitor and control system able to manage up to 256 devices linked in a bus or up to 128 devices in a ring topology.
All the data collected from the slaves are delivered to the sound engineer by USB in a local installation or by Ethernet from remote locations.
The interface can be directly connected to the DSP on board of every TT+ line array module through the exclusive RDNet protocol making it possible to address in single cabinets or groups, specific presets or modification parameters in real-time. The key point of RDNet Control 8, in fact, is to ensure minimum refresh time (at least 5 per second) of all the system data performance, for example: RMS signals, compressor activity, temperature, fans speed, warnings, etc.
Data transfer can be routed also through the provided xlr connectors enabling the control of the system on traditional multi-cored cables.
- • Live events
- • Touring sound
- • TT+ Series line arrays and subwoofers configuration
- • 17170154
- Bridging the control and monitoring network in between Ethernet (remote control) / USB (direct control) and RDNet
- Connecting PC to Control 8 and controlling up to 8 subnet of up to 32 slaves devices
- Configuring the net with bus connection or ring connection
- Auto detect net configuration and registration
- Controlling slave devices status and functions
- Monitoring and displaying faults and warnings sent from slave devices
- Storing subnet user filters configuration in a removable memory card