WEATHERPROOF PASSIVE HIGH POWER SUBWOOFER
The TTS28 WP is a direct radiating, high output, subwoofer system proven in complementing high-efficiency, full range loudspeakers.
Driver mounting maximizes cone area and minimizes frontal area, providing acoustical performance and physical configuration well suited for creating large subwoofer arrays. New top quality neo drivers provide the highest output and best sonic performance possible for a given form factor.
Connections to the amplifier are made through a watertight multi-pole connector.
The loudspeaker enclosure shape is rectangular and the cabinet is constructed of multi-ply baltic birch plywood and finished in a very resistant, textured, polyurea black paint.
The grille is in custom perforated aluminum with open-cell fibers and water repellent woven fabric backing.
- • Touring sound reinforcement for large and mid-sized venues
- • Medium to large theatres and night clubs
- • Stadiums, arenas, concert halls and other fixed venue installations
- • Large-scale event reinforcement
- • Outdoor sound reinforcement
- • 13000251
- Very compact size
- Maximum output per size available on market
- Minimum weight
- 2 x high power full neodymium 18" transducers
- Watertight multi-pole connector IP67
- Baltic birch cabinet
- Frequency Response -10 dB: 30 Hz ÷ 110 Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 139 dB
- System Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- Power Handling: 2000 W
- Peak Power Handling: 8000 W
- Recommended Amplifier: 4000 Watt W
- Woofer: 18" woofer, 4" voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Input Power Rating: 2400 W AES
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Input connector: Amphenol eco|mat
- Output connector: Amphenol eco!mat
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch
- Hardware: Fittings ready
- Handles: 6 on side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Ready
- Colour: Black
- Height: 700 / 27.55 mm/inch
- Width: 700 / 27.55 mm/inch
- Depth: 920 / 36.22 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 73 / 160.93 kg/lbs