SOFTWARE FOR VOTING MANAGEMENT
The voting software allows to manage the voting parameters.
it allows to introduce a quorum to be reached, to enable / disable the voting, to demand the presence confirmation, to establish the voting mode if evident or confidential, if free or timed. It also allows to show the voting results in several ways, to record and to print out them (specifying the names of the people in charge to control the results).
- • FORUM 9000 system
- • SW38002
- Microsoft Windows XP is required
- FSW9010-C software is required
- Manage an agenda, which the arguments of the session are indicated in (possibility to memorize and to recall an unlimited number of arguments)
- Edit or to import and to save the day running order
- Voting type and results for every argument of the session
- Compile a session log, recording and printing the participations and the relative length
- Display to the audience (through a screen or a projector) the main slides during the conference: synoptic diagram, reservations list, argument, talker generality and results of the voting numerically, using histograms or pie-diagrams