refine your search
Total Results: 8
2 WAY REFLEX SPEAKER HIGH DEFINITION
- Transducers LF 5" - HF 0.75" constant directivity tweeter
- bass reflex tuned at 65Hz
- Built-in low inductance passive crossover with high frequency dynamic protection
- Body in self-extinguishing plastic
Careful acoustic design and the use of advanced materials contribute to the exceptional music fidelity and speech intelligibility exhibited by the RCF Monitor 55 (black)and Monitor 55W (white)twoway speaker systems. The shielded low-frequency driver's carbon fiber diaphragm produces a linear response and low distortion. The high-frequency section features a 110 ºx 110 ºconstant directivity ho ...
2 WAYS BASS REFLEX MONITOR SPEAKERS
- Speaker for transmitting alarm voice messages with high intelligibility and background music
- Power (selectable) at 100V: 30W - 15W - 7.5W - 3.75W
- 5'' woofer and 1'' tweeter
- cabinet made of flameproof ABS and steel grille, terminal strip in ceramic material for connecting input and output cables, thermal fuse, suitable internal wiring
Compact design and a wealth of mounting options make the RCF MR 52EN B / MR 52EN W the perfect 2-way loudspeaker for alarm and business music systems. Installation is fast and efficient using the accompanying adjustable mounting bracket. Connections are made of ceramic terminals. Wattage taps and voltage adjustments selectable by means of two rotary switches. The enclosure is constructed of high ...
2 WAY REFLEX SPEAKERS 60 W WITH TRANSFORMER
- Ideal for high quality paging and music reproduction
- Low impedance (4Ω - 60W) or 100V operating mode
- Transducers LF 5" - HF 0.5" constant directivity tweeter
- Built-in low inductance passive crossover with high frequency dynamic protection, bass refl ex @65Hz
Careful acoustic design and the use of advanced materials contribute to the exceptional music fidelity and speech intelligibility exhibited by the RCF Monitor 44T (black) and Monitor 44/WT (white) two-way speaker systems. The carbon fiber diaphragm remains extremely rigid at high power levels, producing a more linear response and lower distortion. The cone is fitted with a durable foam s ...
2 WAYS REFLEX SPEAKER 40 W WITH TRANSFORMER
- Low impedance (4Ω - 40W) or 100V operating mode
- 0.5" tweeter in Mylar on constant directivity horn
- Built-in low inductance passive crossover, bass reflex @150Hz
- Woofer with carbon fiber cone
Compact design and a wealth of mounting options make the RCF Monitor 33T a Compact 2-way loudspeakers ideal for use in business music systems. The woofer is a high-excursion, carbon fiber design. The mylar dome tweeter is mounted on a contant directivity horn to provide natural, smooth sound reproduction and high resistance to weather. Installation of the Monitor 33T is fast and efficient using ...
2 WAY INDOOR OUTDOOR SPEAKER
- Speaker: woofer 5" horn-loaded, 1" horn-loaded compression driver with phase-plug loaded on CD horn
- Power/RMS: 120/60 W Bypass
- Crossover frequency: 3000 Hz Crossover: Notch/6 dB/oct
- [70,7V]: 15W - 10W - 5W - 2,5W
High intelligibility, high efficiency and compact design make the RCF MQ80P 2-way horn-loaded sound projector speaker system the ideal solution to get clear voice and music reproduction in mid-size environment. Suitable for PA systems and background/foreground music systems. Thanks to its 90° X 60°constant directivity and to simple accessories it can be combined in clusters of 2 or more pieces ...
2 WAY COMPACT SPEAKER
- Two way Bass refl ex speaker for music reproduction
- Speaker: woofer 5" - tweeter 0,75" dome
- Power/RMS: 120/60 W Bypass
- Crossover frequencies: 4500 Hz, 12/12 dB/oct
It is a two-way speaker with 5” woofer and waveguide-loaded dome tweeter to ensure intelligibility and correct dispersion of the sound over a wide angle of coverage. The built-in support makes the MQ50 easy to install and enables close fitting to the wall, limiting its protrusion. The exclusive attachment system designed for the MQ50 model allows the installer to fit the attachment bracket to ...