DESKTOP PAGING MICROPHONE
Paging microphone set monitored according to EN 54-16 norm.
The 8 configurable buttons can be programmed to send live microphone announcements in specific zones or groups of zones. The backlit LCD display reports several indications relevant to system operation and monitoring . The numeric keypad permits quick selective paging in single or multiple zones. Through a complete menu is also possible to address the music sources connected to the MU 7100EN to the system zones and to adjust amplifier volumes. There are dedicated buttons to access the emergency operation/functions, in order to send pre-recorded security messages or microphone announcements.
It has a metal body and an high intelligibility microphone mounted on a 250mm gooseneck.
One input on RCA stereo connector is available for the direct connection of a program source (i.e. CD player), to be sent through the same audio cannel where the console is connected when paging is not in progress.
The console is powered through the same system bus or through a local optional power supply.
The connection to the MU 7100EN master unit can be made by using a CAT 5 cable or a J-Type 4 twisted pair cable (es. Fire resistant model RCF CJ 428E) .
- • Speech
- • Announcement
- • Communication
- • Conference
- • 14322016
- Modern design
- Monitored microphone
- Audio input (3.5 mm TRS jack connector) for an external device
- Up to 32 paging microphones in the entire system, up to 8 for each local bus
- 2 data bus ports for redundant systems
- Connections to system / local buses according to the EIA/TIA-568B standard (CAT 5/6/7 wiring)
- Flexible gooseneck microphone
- 8 zone / function buttons
- Backlit LCD (menu based user interface)
- Numeric keyboard
- Input selection and volume control through menu
- Type: Desktop paging microphone with electret capsule
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ÷ 17 kHz
- Nominal output voltage: 500 mV rms
- Total harmonic distortion: <0,1%%
- Connector: RJ45
- Height: 55 / 2.16 mm/inch
- Width: 226 / 8.89 mm/inch
- Depth: 135 / 5.3 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 0.8 / 1.76 kg/lbs