ALUMINIUM HORN SPEAKER WITH DRIVER AND TRANSFORMER
The HD 210/T are compact, lightweight and watertight horn speakers. They are designed to provide high efficiency and characterized by the high intelligibility of the reproduced sound with low distortion.
The built-in line transformer makes it possible to connect the horn loudspeaker to both 70 and 100 V constant voltage lines, and select the delievered power by means of a rotary dial on the rear cover.
- • Car parking
- • Bathing establishment
- • Stadium
- • Funny resort
- • 13133040
- Built-in line transformer with multitap power selector on rear cover.
- Hi-pass filter for protecting driver against out-of-range low-freq.
- IP 66 construction for indoor-outdoor environmental temperature between -25°C to +70°C.
- Aluminium flare with UV-stabilized autoextinguishing UL-HB ABS rear cover.
- Colour RAL 7035.
- Stainless-Steel mounting hardware.
- Double insulation design.
- Type of speaker: Round die cast aluminium with driver unit and transformer
- Frequency Response: 300 Hz ÷ 9 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 121 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 70°
- Vertical coverage angle: 70°
- Power Handling: 20 W RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 30 W PEAK
- System Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Protections: IP 66
- Input connector: 2 conductor cable, 1 meter lenght
- Constant voltage: 100 V , 70 V V
- Power Selection: 20 - 10 - 5 - 2,5 W (100V)
- Hardware: Aluminium flare with UV-stabilized autoextinguishing UL-HB ABS rear cover
- Colour: Grey
- Height: 212 / 8.34 mm/inch
- Width: 212 / 8.34 mm/inch
- Depth: 290 / 11.41 mm/inch
- Net weight: 2.21 / 4.87 kg/lbs
- Package height: 215 / 8.46 mm/inch
- Package width: 215 / 8.46 mm/inch
- Package depth: 310 / 12.20 mm/inch
- Shipping weight: 2.76 / 6.08 kg/lbs