ART 705-AS is an extremely compact high output active subwoofer system that delivers tight, fast controlled bass response at very high efficiency levels.
The High Current 800 W Class H amplifier provides the best performance alongside an increased dynamic range.
The Baltic Birch plywood enclosure is painted with black, heavy duty, textured epoxy.
The front is protected from a strong powder coated, metal grille.
The RCF Precision “Inside/Outside” voice coils assure long term reliability and vastly reduced power compression.
ART 705-AS applications include small to medium size live music and playback, portable PA systems for speech and multimedia, mobile DJs and fi xed installations.
- • Live and playback music for small to medium size venues
- • Corporate events
- • AV presentations
- • Mobile Djs
- • Fixed installations
- • 13000008 (230V)
- • 13000037 (115V)
- 800 Watt amplification
- 130 dB max spl
- 15" woofer, high power 3" voice coil
- Xover selector, phase switch and high pass outputs
- 40 Hz response down
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz ÷ Xover point Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Woofer: 15", 3" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: xlr / jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 40 xover point Hz
- Protections: uC / protection
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Volume xover freq.
- Total power: 800 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 800 W RMS
- Cooling: Forced
- Connections: VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material: Balitc birch
- Hardware: 2xM10 for kart
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 590 / 23.22 mm/inch
- Width: 435 / 17.12 mm/inch
- Depth: 600 / 23.62 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 37 / 81.56 kg/lbs