RDNet Control 2
2 OUTPUT MASTER UNIT
The RDNet Control 2 is an hardware interface to connect RCF RDNet compatible devices (TTL55-A, TTL33-A II, TTL31-A II, etc.) to a Personal Computer (PC) by means of an USB connection.
The RDNet system was purposely developed to create a data network for monitoring and command of more systems. The RDNet Control 2 unit can manage up to 2 subnets. Up to 32 devices can be connected to each subnet (2 subnets x 32 = total 64 devices).
The addressing of the various devices is handled automatically by RDNet Control 2 interface. Each device is assigned a unique address during the power on procedure of network.
For the RDNET network operating, it is necessary to install the appropriate Software on PC, on Microsoft Windows® environment. From PC it is possible to check the operating of each single device connected to the network and edit its parameters output level, mute, equalization, delay, etc.
The network and devices configuration can be saved as file in the PC and later reloaded. RDNET is a “real-time” system: Information relating to the functioning of the devices is acquired in real-time, a feature that allows a global view of connected devices.
- • Live events
- • Touring sound
- • TT+ Series line arrays and subwoofers configuration
- • 17170163
- Real-time acquisition of devices functioning information
- Devices automatic addressing handling
- 32 compatible devices linkable in "daisy-chain" for each of the 2 available RDNET ports
- All devices listed and cyclically scanned ("polling"). 10 times a second, each device checked in a single daisy-chain
- Connected devices are automatically added to the software synoptic