Dual-bus system architecture
System Paging consoles input for up to 6 selective devices daisychained, aux input and overall emergency input on precedence primary bus
4 inputs of which 2 microphone and 2 universal, 3 selectable aux inputs with individual volume and tone controls with configurable priority on secondary bus
240W constant voltage power amplifier with VU-meter for output signal level and overload indication.
6 ZONES PREAMPLIFIED MASTER UNIT
- Dual-bus system architectureSystem Paging consoles input for up to 6 selective devices daisychained, aux input and overall emergency input on precedence primary bus4 inputs of which 2 microphone and 2 universal, 3 selectable aux inputs with individual volume and tone controls with configurable priority on secondary busInterconnection terminals for power amplifiers to manage primary and secondary buses independently, using 100V single or dual amplifier configuration or 0dB multi-amplifier configuration according to system requirements6 ZONES EXPANSION UNIT
- Direct link to ZM 2100 or ZM 2124 to expand the number of the system output zones till 54 by linking up to 8 devices in daisy-chain wiring topology6 zone management based on ZM 2000 dual-bus system architecture: primary and secondary busesInterconnection terminals for power amplifiers to manage primary and secondary buses independently, using 100V single or dual amplifier configuration or 0dB multiamplifier configuration according to system requirementsAuxiliary input to inject a local program on the secondary bus6 ZONES PAGING MICROPHONE
- 6 zone buttonsAll Call buttonPTT button (momentary microphone activation for short announcements)Lock button (as PTT', but operating as a toggle for long announcements)12 ZONE ADDITIONAL KEYBOARD
- 12 zone buttonsConnection through flat cables on lateral portsMetal bracket for physical connection includedWALL MOUNT REMOTE CONTROL
- Buttons to turn zones on/off, with corresponding LED activationLevel buttons for master volume control (master volume level is displayed)ALL ON button with LEDAUX input selector with LEDs
ES SYSTEMPaging and background music to different zones. The series includes zone management units, controllers, microphones and CD/USB/Bluetooth players.3-ZONE MIXER AMPLIFIER AND CD/USB/BLUETOOTH MP3 PLAYER
- CD-USB/MP3 Player / FM tuner / Mixer Amplifier / 3 zone control - Bluetooth connection with external devicesIR Remote control for CD - USB/MP3 player & tuner functionsFull digital technology amplifier 320W RMS, 100V-70V outputs4 universal inputs with phantom facility, Presence Control and per-channel High-Pass filters
RCFAMBIENTE SYSTEMElegant and slim-line devices for multiple zone distribution of signals in residential and commercial environments.
The flexibility and simplicity of RCF Ambiente makes it the perfect solution where the distribution of background and foreground music, along with a paging system, is desired. It is extremely easy to install being composed of a master control unit and simple remote-control panels to manage volume in different rooms.MULTI-ZONE MUSIC AND PAGING SYSTEM
- 3 Music Source Inputs individually selectable to each outputOne Input Source with Override facility (Jukebox or Auto Announcer)5 zoned outputs (Mono) or 1 Stereo and 3 Mono Output ZonesCan be expanded interlink of two or more MS520 units