- TRUE ACTIVE 300 W RMS CLASS D POWER AMPLIFIER
- 10" COMPOSITE FIBER WOOFER
- 25 HZ – 120 HZ FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- STEREO INPUT BOARD, STEREO X-OVER OUTPUT
- True active 300 W RMS class D power amplifier
- 10" composite fiber woofer
- 25 hz – 120 hz frequency response
- Stereo input board, stereo x-over output
- Low turbulence frontal bass reflex port
- Variable 2nd order crossover from 50 to 120 hertz
FEEL THE MIX
Pairing the AYRA PRO10 SUB with RCF studio monitors delivers an optimized monitoring experience with extended headroom and powerful low-end. With 300 Watts RMS Class-D Amplifier, frequency range from 25 up to 120 Hz and a variable 2nd order crossover from 50 to 120 hertz, you have enough power for any mixing room size. The bypass footswitch disables the high-pass crossover and mutes the subwoofer, providing full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer.
LOW RESONANCE AND MINIMUM DISTORTION
Drawing from RCF’s 70-plus years knowledge in speaker production, the low-resonance fiberboard box design follows the requests of many professional sound engineers. Undesirable cabinet’s resonances are removed with careful electro-acoustic design.
CLASSIC BASS REFLEX PORT
The flow becomes turbulent
and the vortices are evident
LAMINAR FLOW VENTED PORT
Good aerodynamic behaviour of the air (laminar),
gaining efficiency and reducing distortions
THE GOOD FLOW
The advanced vented port is a proprietary solution that helps to achieve a good aerodynamic behavior of the air (laminar), gaining efficiency and reducing distortion.
BRING OUT THE LOWS
Complete range of analog connectors and controls on the rear panel let you master your monitoring system at its best. The low-frequency behavior of the system is managed carefully with a variable crossovered output for stereo monitors. The low turbulence frontal bass reflex port allows for the best placement flexibility.