- 60 W (8 ohm) / 40 W - 20 W - 10 W - 5 W (70/100V) power handling
- 110 dB max SPL
- 60 ÷ 20000 Hz frequency range
- 110° x 100° coverage angles
- 1 x 5" woofer (1’’ v.c.)
- 1 x 1" neodymium dome tweeter (0.8’’ v.c.)
- Colour black RAL 9005 and white RAL 9003
- Swivel wall mount accessory included
- M6 inserts available for optional U bracket
- 4 pole EUROBLOCK connector
Elegant and discreet design, combined with an excellent audio performance, represent the RCF sound. MR speakers are ideal both for speech and music reproduction in any business and A/V application and deliver deep bass, smooth midrange, and finely-detailed high-frequency response.
Housed in self-extinguishing plastic, the MR series delivers uncompromising audio performance and reliability in fixed installations where the speakers would blend into any environment. MR speakers are easy to install, with included and optional accessories to increase installation flexibility for wall mounting.
(the accessory shown in the picture is not included)
Quality components and careful acoustic design make the MR series a perfect choice for applications such as speech and music reproduction in all A/V applications. Designed for easy installation into bars and restaurants, leisure hospitality, recreational facilities, theme parks, shopping malls or audio monitoring facilities.
All models use purpose-designed 1” voice coil woofers and 0.8” voice coil dome tweeters, combined with RCF Low Inductance Compensated Crossover (LICC) to assure exceptional audio performance and long-term reliability.
CONSTANT VOLTAGE SPEAKERS
Constant-voltage speaker systems, also called high impedance or 70V/100V audio distribution systems, refer to networks of loudspeakers equipped with line transformers connected to an audio amplifier with high impedance output. This approach offers several advantages such as:
- High voltage (70V or 100V) enables long cable runs between amp and speakers with reduced power loss: low level current allows smaller cable diameters
- Speakers can be wired in parallel in large number, limited only by available amplifier power
- Different speaker types with different power requirements can share the same speaker line simultaneously making the system-wiring easie
- Adding or removing a speaker is very quick and simple, it does not require to re-wire the overall circuit