- REAL-TIME USB DEVICE MONITORING AND CONTROL
- AUTO DETECT DEVICE PLACEMENT
- CONTROL UP TO 2 SUB-NETS OF UP TO 32 SLAVE DEVICES
- 32 compatible devices linkable in "daisy-chain" for each of the 2 available RDNET ports
- ALL DEVICES ARE CYCLICALLY SCANNED ("POLLING") 10 TIMES A SECOND
- Connected devices are automatically added to the software synoptic
The addressing of the various devices is handled automatically by RDNet Control 2 interface. Each device is assigned a unique address during the power on procedure of network. For the RDNET network operating, it is necessary to install the appropriate Software on PC, on Microsoft Windows® environment. From PC it is possible to check the operating of each single device connected to the network and edit its parameters output level, mute, equalization, delay, etc. The network and devices configuration can be saved as file in the PC and later reloaded. RDNET is a “real-time” system: Information relating to the functioning of the devices is acquired in real-time, a feature that allows a global view of connected devices.
MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT NETWORK
The new RDNet release features extensive improvements. The audio system is now configurable in Groups of speakers or in the new Array clusters, the Air Compensation and the Cluster Size shaping are more precise and controllable, as well as the FiRPHASE gain. The subwoofer configuration is faster, even for complex EndFire set-ups.
When online, the RDNet Control 8 unit sequentially scans all audio devices (10 scans per second), automatically labelling them with digital addresses. The loudspeaker objects are immediately added to the software synoptic as an object for each speaker (or any other audio device) found on the network.