- ETHERNET (REMOTE CONTROL) AND USB (DIRECT CONTROL) PC CONNECTION TO RDNET
- CONTROL UP TO 8 SUB-NETS OF UP TO 32 SLAVE DEVICES
- ALL DEVICES ARE CYCLICALLY SCANNED ("POLLING") 10 TIMES A SECOND
- AUTO DETECT DEVICE PLACEMENT
- Ethernet (remote control) and USB (direct control) PC connection to RDNet
- Control up to 8 sub-nets of up to 32 slave devices
- All devices are cyclically scanned (“polling”) 10 times a second
- Auto detect device placement
- Controlling slave devices status and functions
- Monitoring and displaying faults and warnings sent from slave devices
- Storing subnet user filters configuration in a removable memory card
NETWORKED CONTROL AND MUCH MORE
RDNet is a robust management network and control platform for small, medium and large arena-sized sound systems, as well as complex and extended installations. Based on a proprietary network protocol, RDNet provides intuitive control and monitoring of every connected device/object in the RCF audio system. Each device has DSP to address specific presets or modifications of parameters to single or groups of objects. A network user can change level, delay, EQ (linear phase FiR as well) and other settings, including advanced subwoofer configurations. RDNet is not only designed for loudspeakers—you can control parameters and routing of multiple RCF devices, such as digital matrixes or amplifiers.
When online, the RDNet Control 8 unit sequentially scans all audio devices (10 scans per second), automatically labelling them with digital addresses. The loudspeaker objects are immediately added to the software synoptic as an object for each speaker (or any other audio device) found on the network.