- REAL-TIME USB DEVICE MONITORING AND CONTROLAUTO DETECT DEVICE PLACEMENTCONTROL UP TO 2 SUB-NETS OF UP TO 32 SLAVE DEVICESALL DEVICES ARE CYCLICALLY SCANNED ("POLLING") 10 TIMES A SECONDMATRIX AUDIO PROCESSOR
- Hybrid architecture DSP48 KHz sampling, 40 bit floating point engine16 x 16 I/O matrixDante enabled network audio transport4 INPUTS, 8 OUTPUT DIGITAL PROCESSOR
- The DX 4008 is a complete 4 input - 8 output digital loudspeaker management system designed for the touring or fixed sound installation marketsSampling rate can be set to 96kHzPrecise frequency control is achieved with its 1 Hz resolutionInputs and outputs can be routed in multiple configuration to meet any requirements2 INPUT, 6 OUTPUT DIGITAL PROCESSOR
- 2 inputs that can be mixed to 6 outputs40-bit floating point DSP96 kHz sampling rate24-bit A/D D/A convertersPOWER RACK
TT+ High Definition Touring and Theatre is the flagship RCF touring solution for first class live concerts, performing arts, sport events, speech reinforcement and high-end fixed installations. Low weight and easy set-up, robust and reliable hardware and flying equipment, remote monitoring and management via RDNet. The TT+ range consists of true active and passive models for point source, vertical and horizontal deployment with a top of the class sound performance and maximum scalability.
- ETHERNET (REMOTE CONTROL) AND USB (DIRECT CONTROL) PC CONNECTION TO RDNETCONTROL UP TO 8 SUB-NETS OF UP TO 32 SLAVE DEVICESALL DEVICES ARE CYCLICALLY SCANNED ("POLLING") 10 TIMES A SECONDAUTO DETECT DEVICE PLACEMENT2 OUTPUT MASTER UNIT