refine your search
UNIDAD CENTRAL AMPLIFICADA DE 240 W PARA 6 ZONAS
- Arquitectura de bus doble
- Entrada para consolas de megafonía para encadenar hasta 6 dispositivos, una entrada auxiliar y una entrada de emergencia general en el bus primario de precedencia
- 4 entradas, 2 para micrófono y 2 universales, 3 entradas auxiliares seleccionables con controles de volumen y tono individuales y prioridad configurable en el bus secundario
- Amplificador de voltaje constante de 240 W con VÚ metro para monitorizar el nivel de la señal de salida e indicación de sobrecarga.
El ZM 2124 es la unidad principal del sistema e incluye un preamplificador con selección de 6 zonas y un amplificador de 240 W. Está dirigida principalmente a sistemas pequeños en los que se necesite poca potencia por zona. Tiene conectores de entrada para diferentes fuentes y posibilidad de gestionar prioridades y asignar los dos buses a las zonas del sistema. Incluye un control de nivel de ...
6 ZONES PREAMPLIFIED MASTER UNIT
- Dual-bus system architecture
- System Paging consoles input for up to 6 selective devices daisychained, aux input and overall emergency input on precedence primary bus
- 4 inputs of which 2 microphone and 2 universal, 3 selectable aux inputs with individual volume and tone controls with configurable priority on secondary bus
- Interconnection terminals for power amplifiers to manage primary and secondary buses independently, using 100V single or dual amplifier configuration or 0dB multi-amplifier configuration according to system requirements
ZM 2100 is the system main unit that includes a preamplifier with 6-zone selection (no internal amplifier). It allows to choose either a power-sharing configuration by using one or two external amplifiers (the second is needed to keep music in zones not paged) for all the 6 zones or to use an amplifier (or more) per each zone. As the amplified main unit, also ZM 2100 has input connectors for ...
6 ZONES EXPANSION UNIT
- Direct link to ZM 2100 or ZM 2124 to expand the number of the system output zones till 54 by linking up to 8 devices in daisy-chain wiring topology
- 6 zone management based on ZM 2000 dual-bus system architecture: primary and secondary buses
- Interconnection terminals for power amplifiers to manage primary and secondary buses independently, using 100V single or dual amplifier configuration or 0dB multiamplifier configuration according to system requirements
- Auxiliary input to inject a local program on the secondary bus
ZE 2200 is a 6-zone expander allowing to increase the system zones. Up to 8 units can be connected in order to reach a maximum of 54 manageable zones. It offers the possibility to either share the main unit music programme or insert a local source. As the system’s main units, also ZE 2200 is based on a dual bus architecture, where the first bus is mainly dedicated for selective / all-call ...
MULTI-ZONE MUSIC AND PAGING SYSTEM
- 3 Music Source Inputs individually selectable to each output
- One Input Source with Override facility (Jukebox or Auto Announcer)
- 5 zoned outputs (Mono) or 1 Stereo and 3 Mono Output Zones
- Can be expanded interlink of two or more MS520 units
An elegant slim-line device contains all the functions required by a system for distributing different musical programmes in homes for multi-room sound systems and commercial premises. Three different musical programmes and one for paging can be transmitted in five mono zones, or alternatively four zones, one of which is in stereo. It is also possible to extend the number of zones to ten using a ...
CONTROL UNIT / AMPLIFIER
- It is the system main unit that manages audio signals coming from microphones
- 4 switches inside (with LEDs) allow to select one of the 4 operating modes, according to the noise level at the operator's microphone and at the users' microphone
- A switch for each line makes it possible to select either the 'direct' function (the line is always activated) or the 'switched' mode (the line is momentary activated when speaking).
- If both lines are set to the 'switched' mode, only one can be activated at a time.
The MP 341 unit is the heart of the MP 300 system and incorporates all the circuitry necessary for handling the signals coming to and from the operator and user positions (operator phonic line and user phonic line). Four switches inside the MP 341 unit, with corresponding LEDs, are used for setting the 4 different operating modes according to the intensity of noise in the operator position and ...
- Electret microphone with unidirectional polarn pattern, housed into an anthracite grey die-cast aluminium alloy and protected by a painted stainless steel grille
- Equipped with 2 push-buttons to activate the operator-user line and the user-operator line respectively
- A LED indicates which line is activated
- It can be remote controlled (e.g. through a pedal switch)