refine your search
- Input for the secondary 24 V DC power supply
- Suitable for the distribution of music and announcements
- Amplifier output available both for 100 / 70 V constant voltage lines and low impedance loudspeakers (min. 4 O)
- 240 W power amplifier
UP 4240 is a 240 W amplifier having 2 audio inputs. The MAIN INPUT has a gain selector (MIC, MIC with PHANTOM power supply, LINE) and can have priority through a contact or the automatic signal detection (VOX function). The MAIN INPUT priority function entails the AUX INPUT attenuation (without priority, the 2 inputs are mixed together). AUX INPUT has ‘line’ gain for audio signals coming from ...
- Full digital technology Power Amplifier 160 W RMS
- Main input on either removable connector or XLR or RJ 45
- Main Input can have priority over the Aux Input
- Main Input has a presence control command
UP 2161 is a 160 W power amplifier designed for the transmission of announcements and musical programmes. The amplifier is equipped with a (mic / line) Main Input on either removable connector or XLR or RJ 45 and an Auxiliary Input for music sources (e.g. CD players, tuners, etc.). The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers or 100 – 70 V constant voltage line. The ...
- Power Amplifier designed for the transmission of announcements and / or musical programmes
- Main input on removable connector
- AUX Input for music sources removable connector
- Controls for treble, bass and Gain on the AUX Input
UP 2082 is a device with 2 separated and independent 80 W amplifiers, each having 2 audio inputs, of which one with priority function through a closing contact. Both the audio inputs are at ‘line’ level: for pre-amplified signals or music sources (e.g. CD players, tuners, etc.).The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers (min. 4 O) or 100 – 70 V constant voltage line ...