Dual-bus system architecture
System Paging consoles input for up to 6 selective devices daisychained, aux input and overall emergency input on precedence primary bus
4 inputs of which 2 microphone and 2 universal, 3 selectable aux inputs with individual volume and tone controls with configurable priority on secondary bus
240W constant voltage power amplifier with VU-meter for output signal level and overload indication.
6 ZONES PREAMPLIFIED MASTER UNIT
- Dual-bus system architectureSystem Paging consoles input for up to 6 selective devices daisychained, aux input and overall emergency input on precedence primary bus4 inputs of which 2 microphone and 2 universal, 3 selectable aux inputs with individual volume and tone controls with configurable priority on secondary busInterconnection terminals for power amplifiers to manage primary and secondary buses independently, using 100V single or dual amplifier configuration or 0dB multi-amplifier configuration according to system requirements6 ZONES EXPANSION UNIT
- Direct link to ZM 2100 or ZM 2124 to expand the number of the system output zones till 54 by linking up to 8 devices in daisy-chain wiring topology6 zone management based on ZM 2000 dual-bus system architecture: primary and secondary busesInterconnection terminals for power amplifiers to manage primary and secondary buses independently, using 100V single or dual amplifier configuration or 0dB multiamplifier configuration according to system requirementsAuxiliary input to inject a local program on the secondary bus6 ZONES PAGING MICROPHONE
- 6 zone buttonsAll Call buttonPTT button (momentary microphone activation for short announcements)Lock button (as PTT', but operating as a toggle for long announcements)
ES SYSTEMPaging and background music to different zones. The series includes zone management units, controllers, microphones and CD/USB/Bluetooth players.3-ZONE MIXER AMPLIFIER AND CD/USB/BLUETOOTH MP3 PLAYER
- CD-USB/MP3 Player / FM tuner / Mixer Amplifier / 3 zone control - Bluetooth connection with external devicesIR Remote control for CD - USB/MP3 player & tuner functionsFull digital technology amplifier 320W RMS, 100V-70V outputs4 universal inputs with phantom facility, Presence Control and per-channel High-Pass filters
RCFAMBIENTE SYSTEMElegant and slim-line devices for multiple zone distribution of signals in residential and commercial environments.
The flexibility and simplicity of RCF Ambiente makes it the perfect solution where the distribution of background and foreground music, along with a paging system, is desired. It is extremely easy to install being composed of a master control unit and simple remote-control panels to manage volume in different rooms.MULTI-ZONE MUSIC AND PAGING SYSTEM
- 3 Music Source Inputs individually selectable to each outputOne Input Source with Override facility (Jukebox or Auto Announcer)5 zoned outputs (Mono) or 1 Stereo and 3 Mono Output ZonesCan be expanded interlink of two or more MS520 units
MP 300 SYSTEMPaging and background music to different zones. The series includes zone management units, controllers, microphones and CD/USB/Bluetooth players.OPERATOR USER INTERCOM SYSTEM KIT
- MP 300 system allows conversations between an operator and users /clients when these are separated by a safety glass that reduces the sound transmissionOperaties in full-duplex mode, automatic or mixed-switching depending on the ambient noise in the room / hall servedOn request, each single component can be purchased separatelyLOUDSPEAKERS
- MP 301 loudspeakers shall be installed near the microphones of the operator and usersWhite plastic body70 mm loudspeaker suitable for voice reproductionLoudspeakers can be fi xed by using biadhesive tape (included)USER MICROPHONE
- Electret microphone having high sensitivity and an unidirectional polar pattern, suitable for clear voice reproduction even in very noisy rooms / hallsIts compact white plastic enclosure has a very sleek contemporary designMP 302 has a slot (close to the audio cable output) for the insertion of a standard wiring ductIt can be easily attached on safety glasses through bi-adhesive tapeOPERATOR MICROPHONE
- Electret microphone with unidirectional polarn pattern, housed into an anthracite grey die-cast aluminium alloy and protected by a painted stainless steel grilleEquipped with 2 push-buttons to activate the operator-user line and the user-operator line respectivelyA LED indicates which line is activatedIt can be remote controlled (e.g. through a pedal switch)CONTROL UNIT / AMPLIFIER
- It is the system main unit that manages audio signals coming from microphones4 switches inside (with LEDs) allow to select one of the 4 operating modes, according to the noise level at the operator's microphone and at the users' microphoneA switch for each line makes it possible to select either the 'direct' function (the line is always activated) or the 'switched' mode (the line is momentary activated when speaking).If both lines are set to the 'switched' mode, only one can be activated at a time.