- 18 CANALES DE ENTRADA ANALÓGICA, 8 PREVIOS DE MICRO Y 10 ENTRADAS DE LÍNEA INCLUYENDO 2 ENTRADAS CONMUTABLES A HIZ
- 19 EFECTOS SIMULTANEOS CON CALIDAD DE ESTUDIO, INCLUYENDO EMULACIONES DE AMPLIFICADORES DE GUITARRA Y BAJO DESARROLLADAS POR OVERLOUD
- PUERTOS MIDI IN Y OUT
- CALENTADOR DE VÁLVULAS, EXCITADOR, MAXIMIZADOR Y EQ GRÁFICO ESTÉREO EN LA MEZCLA PRINCIPAL
- 18 canales de entrada analógica, 8 previos de micro y 10 entradas de línea incluyendo incluyendo 2 entradas conmutables a HiZ
- Tres efectos internos: Réver, Retardo, Modulación
- 19 efectos simultáneos con calidad de estudio, incluyendo emulaciones de amplificadores de guitarra y bajo desarrolladas por Overloud
- App MixRemote para un control exhaustivo
- Calentador de válvulas, excitador, maximizador y ecualizador gráfico estéreo en la mezcla principal (Main)
- 1 salida estéreo principal y 6 salidas auxiliares
- Puerto USB para el reproductor interno de cuatro pistas y el grabador interno de dos pistas
- Puertos MIDI IN y OUT
- 1 conector para pedal doble
- Fuente de alimentación interna
COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL APP
The MixRemote App enables complete and versatile control of the RCF M 18 Digital Mixer. Developed for iOS first, the MixRemote App has been designed with musicians in mind and is very simple to use, thanks to its intuitive Graphic User Interface. Each page or channel functions can be reached with a couple of touches of a single hand – an essential convenience while playing.
A dedicated App has been developed to ensure a quick and intuitive interaction with the M 18 digital mixer. Special care has been taken to offer consistent navigation among pages. The screen area is divided into 5 different zones: click on the dots to discover them.
The main page presents three fader layers to control the FX sends. FX1-FX2-FX3 allows three internal FX feeds.
The main page presents six fader layers to control the AUX sends. AUX1 to AUX6 allows six auxiliary output feeds.
STUDIO GRADE EFFECTS
The M 18 digital mixer can provide up to 19 simultaneous effects. Three of them are defined as “SEND EFFECTS” and are fed by dedicated FX SENDS. FX1 is a particularly deep and transparent reverb, providing a realistic simulation of large ambients, such as halls, or rooms and plates. FX2 is a professional delay with a tap time up to 2500 ms and dedicated filters on the feedback signal, thus creating interesting sounds and complex tapping effects. FX3 is an assignable multi-effect with several choices: chorus, flanger, pitch shifter, among the others.
A unique function that is available only in the M 18 digital mixer is the MultiFX effects chain. This powerful option can be applied to up to 4 channels:
- A freely ordered chain of three effects – Pitch Shifter, Chorus/Flanger, Delay – can be inserted into channels 5 and 6 or, alternatively, 7 and 8
- Channels 9 and 10, which also have a selectable Hi-Z input line, provide an insert effect chain of 5 simultaneous effects.
TWO REALISTIC AMP MODELING CHANNELS
Designed for musicians. Two line inputs can be switched to a Hi-Z mode and host several realistic amp modeling simulators. Guitar and bass players can count on as many as 11 simulators specifically created for them: Darkface ‘65 (US), JazzC (JP), Rock ‘64 (UK), Rock 800 (UK) Crunch, Rock 900 (UK) Lead, Top30 (UK), Modern (US), BassMate (US), BassAmp (DE), Markbass Little Mark III (IT), Markbass TTE 500 (IT). The new firmware version adds a further four Amp Simulators: Slo88 Crunch (US), Slo 88 Lead (US), Overange 120 (UK) and Heavy 51 (US). It is also possible to substitute one of the Amp Simulators with a versatile Acoustic Simulator. Combine each amp with many different cabinets and explore various sound possibilities, emulating three types of microphone and three distinct positions: Near on axis, Near off axis, and Far from cabinet (1 m). The wide range of integrated sound options will allow every musician to re-create his own personal familiar sound without the need to transport heavy and bulky amplifiers and cabinets.
UPDATE AND BACKUP TOOL FOR THE RCF M18 DIGITAL MIXER
MixUpdate is a necessary application to update the M 18’s firmware. Follow carefully the instructions to perform the firmware update. MixUpdate also features BACKUP and RESTORE functions. BACKUP allows saving all the Snapshots, Shows and Effects’ Patches from your mixer into a USB stick inserted in the M 18. Then, the RESTORE command brings the contents back to the M 18, either the same or a different one.
The New Generation of Digital Mixers. M Mixers represent a fully integrated solution for musicians. Maximum flexibility and comfort are granted by internal power supply, integrated Wi-Fi access point and antennas: the only thing musicians need to carry are their instruments.
Avoid transporting heavy and bulky cabinets, thanks to the internal amp modeling simulators, expressly conceived for guitarists and bass players. We would like to thank Fuori Orario Club for the cooperation. http://www.arcifuori.it/