- AMPLIFICADOR DIGITAL DE 1400W
- ALTAVOZ DE BAJOS DE 18”, RECINTO BASS REFLEX
- CROSSOVER ESTÉREO
- FRECUENCIAS DE CRUCE SELECCIONABLES
- Amplificador digital de 1400W
- Altavoz de bajos de 18", recinto bass reflex
- Crossover estéreo
- Frecuencias de cruce seleccionables
- Conmutador de inversión de polaridad
- Ecualización electrónica, limitador suave y protección
- Entrada XLR estéreo, salida XLR de señal estéreo
RCF subwoofers are the first choice of many sound engineers, thanks to the very high SPL levels at very low frequencies, smaller dimensions compared to the competitors, self-powered design, and impressive size/weight to SPL output ratio. Your crowd will be able to live an engaging immersive musical experience.
CABINET & MECHANICS
The RCF cabinets are made of birch plywood coated with a textured black finish. The subs are stackable and light-weight, for easy set-up and tear down, thanks to the ergonomic handles. A pole receptacle allows the use of the box in various configurations. The powder coated front grille integrates a special transparent-to-sound foam backing on the inside to further protect the transducers from dust.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. RCF amplifiers deliver an ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid machined aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the amplifiers present SMPS power supply section to produce maximum output and minimum weight.