- 60W RMS power handling110 dB max SPLSelf-extinguishing plastic cabinetSwivel wall mount accessory includedTWO-WAY PASSIVE SPEAKER
- 40 W (8 ohm) power handling108 dB max SPLSelf-extinguishing plastic cabinetSwivel wall mount accessory includedTWO-WAY PASSIVE CEILING SPEAKER
- 2 x 3" fullrange transducers with 1" dome tweeterPower selectable (70 V / 100 V): 40 W – 20 W – 10 W – 5 W – 2.5 W88 dB sensitivityColour black RAL 9005TWO-WAY PASSIVE SPEAKER
- 300 W RMS power handling129 dB max SPL55 ÷ 20000 Hz frequency range90° x 70° constant directivity coverage angleTWO-WAY PASSIVE SPEAKER
- 300 W RMS power handling128 dB max SPL60 ÷ 20000 Hz frequency range90° x 70° constant directivity coverage angleTWO-WAY PASSIVE SPEAKER
- 200W RMS power handling124 dB max SPL60 ÷ 20000 Hz frequency range90° x 70° constant directivity coverage angleTWO-WAY PASSIVE SPEAKER
- 100 W RMS power handling
New GLL Speaker Definition Files
RCF Engineering Team has developed AMFG® EASE 4 GLL files for each new speaker, for the design and simulation of the system in EASE software. In addition, RCF licenses GLLs with most popular products for use in Focus 3 as well.
EASE - Enhanced Acoustic Simulator for Engineers
EASE Software Suite provides system designers and consultants with an invaluable set of tools for all aspects of professional sound installations. From detailed, realistic modeling and simulation of venue acoustics and sound system performance, to informative and engaging client presentations, and also provides professional data assessment and verification.
EASE® Focus 3
EASE Focus 3 is a free-to-use acoustic simulation program for 3D modeling of line arrays, sub arrays, digitally steered columns, and conventional loudspeakers. Based on AFMG’s leading simulation software EASE, this concept made it possible to implement a broad scope of features and functionality. EASE Focus 3 is free software for the end-user.
- Simulate line arrays, column speakers, point sources, and sub-arrays
- Define audience areas, section views, and receiver locations flexibly
- Calculate sound coverage and frequency response immediately
With EASE Focus 3, system designers can simulate the acoustical performance of the complete RCF sound system to find the optimal setup for a given venue with multiple audience areas, curved and inclining seating. Focus 3 assists the user with many intelligent features such as Auto Splay functions, Virtual EQ, detailed analysis of sound coverage, SPL, and frequency response.
GLL Definition Files
In EASE, each loudspeaker is described by a system definition profile which contains the mechanical, electronic, and acoustic properties of the loudspeaker system. All available GLL-files for RCF Audio speakers can be downloaded on each product page at the Software/GLL section.
Discover and download our latest GLLs:
- 2 x 3" full-range transducers with 1" dome tweeterPower selectable (70 V / 100 V): 40 W – 20 W – 10 W – 5 W – 2.5 W88 dB sensitivityColour black RAL 9005TWO-WAY PASSIVE SPEAKER