refine your search
Total Results: 12
- Input for the secondary 24 V DC power supply
- Suitable for the distribution of music and announcements
- Amplifier output available both for 100 / 70 V constant voltage lines and low impedance loudspeakers (min. 4 O)
- 240 W power amplifier
UP 4240 is a 240 W amplifier having 2 audio inputs. The MAIN INPUT has a gain selector (MIC, MIC with PHANTOM power supply, LINE) and can have priority through a contact or the automatic signal detection (VOX function). The MAIN INPUT priority function entails the AUX INPUT attenuation (without priority, the 2 inputs are mixed together). AUX INPUT has ‘line’ gain for audio signals coming from ...
- Full digital technology Power Amplifier 160 W RMS
- Main input on either removable connector or XLR or RJ 45
- Main Input can have priority over the Aux Input
- Main Input has a presence control command
UP 2161 is a 160 W power amplifier designed for the transmission of announcements and musical programmes. The amplifier is equipped with a (mic / line) Main Input on either removable connector or XLR or RJ 45 and an Auxiliary Input for music sources (e.g. CD players, tuners, etc.). The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers or 100 – 70 V constant voltage line. The ...
HIGH POWER AMPLIFIER
- Fast response and low distortion
- Easy to configure in stereo / mono / bridge modes
- Extensive protective circuits ensure high reliability and operating safety
- Front panel signal / clippings / protection/ temperature LEDs indicators
QPS 9600 is a 4 channel power amplifier that can handle exceptionally high power in a compact and lightweight 2 rack units space. Thanks to the class HD technology, this amplifier delivers up to 4 x 2400 W RMS @ 2 Ohm (4800 W RMS bridged @ 4 Ohm), weighting just 16 kg. It comes with switched mode power supply which ensures that a predominantly resistive load is presented to the mains power ...