refine your search
Total Results: 4
- 40-bit floating point processing DSP and 48 kHz 24-bit HI-Q Analogue/Digital Conversion, dynamic range > 112 dB.
- 8 universal inputs (48V), 6 outputs - 4 Euroblocks bal., 2 RCA plugs
- 10 programmable logic inputs (GPI), 6 programmable logic outputs (GPO), 2 of which supported by relay.
- Configurable parametric EQs, gates, compressors, limiters, delays, priority levels, automatic gain control, levels, gains on in-out and cross points, auto-mixer operations, filters
MZ 8060 is a highly versatile digital audio matrix designed on a powerful DSP platform, based on advanced electronics. It features a 8x6 matrix, where 8 universal MIC-LINE inputs and 6 outputs can be processed through a large number of audio parameters, such as parametric equalizers, compressors, gates, limiters, delays, duckers, priorities, auto-mixer. The Automatic Level Control facility is ...
4 INPUTS, 8 OUTPUT DIGITAL PROCESSOR
- The DX 4008 is a complete 4 input - 8 output digital loudspeaker management system designed for the touring or fixed sound installation markets
- Sampling rate can be set to 96kHz
- Precise frequency control is achieved with its 1 Hz resolution
- Inputs and outputs can be routed in multiple configuration to meet any requirements
The DX 4008 is a complete 4 input - 8 output digital loudspeaker management system designed for the touring or fixed sound installation markets. The absolute latest in available technology is utilized with 32-bit (40-bit extended) floating point processor and high performance 24-bit Analog Converters. The high-bit DSP prevents noise and distortion induced by truncation errors of the commonly ...
2 INPUT, 6 OUTPUT DIGITAL PROCESSOR
- 2 inputs that can be mixed to 6 outputs
- 40-bit floating point DSP
- 96 kHz sampling rate
- 24-bit A/D D/A converters
The DX 2006 is a 2 input - 6 output loudspeaker management device with 40 bit floating point DSP and 96 kHz sampling rate, suitable for the optimization of passive loudspeaker systems. The DX 2006 offers flexible routing, signal processing and equalization and can be used also for multiple ways and multi-amplified systems managing. LCD, controls and LED indicators are available on the frontal ...
MATRIX AUDIO PROCESSOR
- Hybrid architecture DSP
- 48 KHz sampling, 40 bit floating point engine
- 16 x 16 I/O matrix
- Dante enabled network audio transport
DX 1616 AES-Dante remote software. This network-based software designed for Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX allows the management of the DX 1616 Matrix Sound Processor. -Pre-Amp configuration, selecting source types like analog, AES/EBU, Dante -Designing Input groups for festival applications -Input source processing with EQ, delay and compressor -Powerful 16x16 router to assign processing tasks ...