You must have read somewhere or the other that the security professionals believe in the fact that changing your password at regular intervals of 30, 60, and 90 days will help you in securing your account from the vulnerable attempts of cyber hacking. So, considering the same privacy and security reason in mind, today we’ve come out with this blog that contains the process of how to change the password of SBCGlobal email.
The reason why we’ve particularly selected SBC Global Email Service is mainly that 'SBC Global' is one of the prominent names among the top email domains that has nowadays become very popular, and the people from all across the globe are widely relying on its email services. So, in order to help all its users who don’t know how to change the SBCGlobal password, we’ve below mentioned the step-by-step guide for the same. Have a look:
- To start with the ‘change the SBCGlobal email password’ process, you first need to open this link “http://att.yahoo.com” using your browser.
- Once you opened it, click on the ‘Mail icon’ from the top-right corner of the page to reach the ‘Login Page.’
- There, on the page, enter your login credentials i.e., your SBC Global email ID as well as your SBC Global email account password.
- Then, click on the ‘Sign in’ button to access your SBC Global email account.
- From your account’s homepage, click on this option ‘HI, (Your First Name)’ from the left corner of the screen.
- After that, select the ‘Yahoo account information’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Further, click on the ‘Manage passwords and account security’ option from the Yahoo account information section.
- Once you click on the ‘Manage passwords and account security’ option, you’ll be directed simply to the OLAM i.e., ‘AT&T online management’ page.
- On this page, all you have to do is, enter your SBC Global email address as well as SBC Global email password in order to further direct yourself to your destination i.e., to a new page where you can change your password.
- Now, on the same page, enter a new strong password for your SBC Global email account and at the same time, also re-enter the same password in the required text field to confirm it.
That’s it! However, make sure to perform the given steps correctly to change the SBC Global email password in order to stay safe online from cyber threats.
But, despite this, if you ever suspect that your SBC Global email account has been compromised then, immediately reset your account’s password by visiting the ‘SBC Global Sign in now page’ and using either of the following ‘Password recovery methods’— Receive Temporary passwords; Answer your Security Questions; Get the password reset link on registered phone number/email address!