- 1.75-inch Diaphragm, 1-inch Exit Throat / Polyester Compression Driver
- 100W continuous program power handling
- Frequency range: 1200Hz - 20kHz
- 2-slot optimized geometry phase plug
- Polyester diaphragm
- Vented suspension system
- Compact ceramic magnet assembly
The CD350 is a high performance 1.75-inch diaphragm ceramic compression driver with a 1.0 inch exit throat. The diaphragm is precision formed from polyester. The voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature Kapton former, rectangular profile copper clad aluminum wire and assembled using advanced, specially formulated adhesives.