- Transformer maximum power 120 W for constant voltage lines 100 V or 70 V
- Combined with a switch up to 8 positions
- 3 dB steps of volume control
- Can be also used as an "impedance adapter" in constant voltage lines
- Wires easy connection using only a screwdriver without any special tools
The TL 128 transformer can be used in sound systems with constant voltage loudspeaker lines to adjust the power of one or more loudspeakers equipped with line transformer and having a max. total power not higher than 120 W. Thanks to its sockets with decreasing transformation ratios, the voltage applied to loudspeakers can be selected among 7 different values (100, 70, 50, 35, 25, 18, 12 V) to get different levels. The TL 128 transformer can be matched to a 8 position commutator (7 + off) in order to get a volume control (with 3 dB steps).