The latest 01.61 firmware version includes:
- New Bluetooth Restore option
- Improved robustness of Bluetooth initialization
In addition to the several fixes and improvements introduced with version 1.60:
- Minor bug fixes & Improvements
- Improved Bluetooth communication, and optimal behavior with latest iOS and Android OS versions
- Brightness bug fix
- Display flickering fix
- EQ settings loss fix
The upgrade to ver. 01.61 is strongly recommended.
Note: in rare cases, the Bluetooth section locks and communication is not possible anymore. If this happens, with version 01.61 you can restore Bluetooth settings as follows:
- Press and hold the Bluetooth PAIR pushbutton for more than 4 seconds; the RESTORE BLUETOOTH popup will appear
- Press the encoder to confirm the operation, and follow instructions on screen. At the end, a power cycle is required.
FIRMWARE UPDATE GUIDE
To take advantage of the new functions, EVOX JMIX firmware version 01.60 is required.
Please check the firmware version of your unit (visible in HOME > Info).
If you have an earlier firmware version, follow our guide here to updatee your JMIX8.
Download the last version of EVOX JMIX 8 Firmware from the Download section of the product