- 2 x 12" RCF Precision woofers with 3.5" voice coil
- RCF Precision 4.0" voice coli compression driver, titanium dome
- Horn loading on RCF waveguide
- 141 dB Max SPL
- System Power rating 1500 Watt RMS (1350 Watt LF, 150 Watt HF)
- Safe and solid variable array mechanics
- Baltic Birch Plywood enclosure with internal structural metal bracings
The HL 2290 is a horn loaded two-way full range array system that incorporates a 2 x 12” woofer and a 2.0” exit 4.0” voice coil titanium compression driver for mid distance and long throw applications. The system is very compact and provides very high output and accurate voice and sound reproduction. The system is equipped with the latest generation of RCF precision transducers. The system has a vertical dispersion of 22.5° and is ideally used in point source configuration for mid distance applications or can be clustered with narrower angles for long throw applications. The loudspeaker enclosure shape is trapezoidal and offers a 22.5° coupling angle each side. Connections to the amplifier are made through a watertight Amphenol multi-pole connector. The grille is in custom perforated steel, epoxy coated, with open-cell fibres and water repellent woven fabric backing. The cabinet is constructed of multi-ply Baltic birch marine plywood and finished in a very resistant, textured, polyurea black paint.