- 132 dB max SPL, 800 W RMS
- Weatherproof IP55 cabinet with UV protection
- Rotomoulded single piece cabinet
- Aluminum grille and 316P stainless steel bracket
- Arrayable bass-reflex compact subwoofer
- 15" high power neodymium woofer with 4" voice coil
- 12 brass suspension points (M10)
P 8015S is a weatherproof bass reflex subwoofer equipped with a 15" low-frequency neodymium transducer with a 4" voice coil offering power and efficiency for a variety of professional outdoor or indoor applications. The P 8015S has been specifically designed to reinforce the low-frequency range in P Series speakers array systems. The single-piece roto-molded cabinet is fully UV protected and meets IP-55 standard requirements (International Protection Rating), equipped with M10 brass inserts (12x) and a durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel U-Bracket and spacers (2x) for 90° mounting. The aluminum grille cover is powder coated with a water-repellent fabric backing.