- 15" high-efficiency RCF Precision 4" voice-coil woofer with Inside/Outside Coil Technology
- 133 dB maximum sound pressure level
- Response down to 35 Hz
- Rectangular box enclosure with protective metal grille
- 35 mm standard pole mount in top section of cabinet
- Baltic Birch cabinet painted with black, heavy duty, textured epoxy
- Integrated hand carry points
The S8015 II is a compact, high-output, bass reflex subwoofer. The system is equipped with an advanced, hypervented 15” RCF precision woofer. It features massive ceramic magnet and high excursion 4” copper voice coil. The cabinet is designed to achieve tight and maximised output. The system is able to produce a Max SPL of 133 dB and handles 1000 Watts AES. The loudspeaker enclosure shape is rectangular and the cabinet is constructed of multi-ply Baltic birch plywood and finished in a very resistant, textured, polyurethane black paint. It features a M20 polemount receptacle, rubber feet, 2 x recessed handles. The front steel grille is epoxy powder coated.