- 90° x 60° CMD (Coverage Matching Design) constant directivity horn
- 1.4" compression driver with 2.5" diaphragm assembly
- 12" woofer with 3" voice coil
- Dual-function design: built in passive crossover or external bi-amp
- Rotatable Horn System for horizontal cabinet mounting applications
- HF driver AMCDP (Active Mosfet Compression Driver Protection)
- LICC (Low Impedance Compensated Crossover) network
The C5212-96 is a full range extremely narrow dispersion two-way loudspeaker system for medium throw applications. The high-frequency section is a constant directivity horn loaded to a 1.4” compression driver with a 2.5” diaphragm assembly for smooth, wide dispersion. The 90° x 60° horn design offers higher sensitivity for longer distance applications. The low-frequency transducer is a 12” woofer with a 3” voice coil. The crossover is easily bypassed for bi-amp via a recessed changeover switch.