- 3-inch Diaphragm, 2-inch Exit Throat / Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- 220W continuous program power handling
- Frequency range: 500Hz - 20kHz
- 3-slot optimized geometry phase plug
- Ceramic Magnet Assembly
- Copper inductance ring for extended response
- Vented, damped, low distortion suspension system
The CD850 2.0 is a high performance 3.0-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 2 inch exit throat featuring several state of the art technologies. The diaphragm are precision formed from pure titanium. The suspension is based on a vented and damped design in order to provide low distorsion. Voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature kapton former.