- 128 dB SPL Max
- 600 W program power handling
- 60 – 20000 Hz Frequency Range
- Plywood coated with black polyurea paint
- 1” Compression Driver, 10” Woofer Hi Resolution Transducers
- Perfectly Tuned Crossover
The full-range passive two-way RCF E-MAX series has been specifically designed as club systems for entertainment, to achieve the best nearfield quality, vocal coherence and a stable tonal balance even at high volume. The heavy-duty speaker cabinet is made of plywood coated with black polyurea paint. Featuring a 10” woofer with a 2.5” voice and a 1.0” compression driver with 1.4” voice coil. The LICC crossover design includes an electronic protection on high-frequency device. The rotatable 90°x70° horn allows installation of the loudspeaker either vertically or horizontally in any environment and architectural constraint.