- High quality cardioid microphone
- 46 cm gooseneck length
- Active microphone LEDs ring
- Push-to-lock button for mic mixed mode
- 1 W built in loudspeaker for sound reinforcement
- Connection to MMS 3405P through CAT5 FTP cable
- Robust shielded enclosure suitable for desktop or semi-flush mounting
The desktop delegate microphone set MMS 3404D features a latched button to enable the microphone in mixed mode with other active MMS 3404D and MMS 3405P (if no priority button has been pressed on chairman’s set). The button is completed with a LED indicator, lit when pressed. Furthermore the microphone capsule has a LED ring that is ON when the microphone is active. The 46 cm gooseneck microphone mounted on the console has a cardioid pattern, while the miniature high quality transducer assures a good sound reinforcement in small size rooms without needing an additional sound reinforcement system. MMS 3404D are cascaded directly to one or both inputs available on MMS 3405P, by means of CAT 5FTP cable provided.