- Power Amplifier designed for the transmission of announcements and / or musical programmes
- Main input on removable connector
- AUX Input for music sources removable connector
- Controls for treble, bass and Gain on the AUX Input
- Main Input can have priority over the Aux Input (by means of an external command linked to the removable connector)
- Output speaker available either for low impedance loudspeakers (min. 4 O) or 100 – 70 V constant voltage line
- Front panel LEDs indicate the device state (ON, PROT), the priority activation (PRIOR) and the signal/peak level (SIG/PK)
UP 2082 is a device with 2 separated and independent 80 W amplifiers, each having 2 audio inputs, of which one with priority function through a closing contact. Both the audio inputs are at ‘line’ level: for pre-amplified signals or music sources (e.g. CD players, tuners, etc.).The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers (min. 4 O) or 100 – 70 V constant voltage line (for loudspeakers having 100 – 70 V transformers). The amplifier is Class D with switching power supply; the overall weight is extremely reduced plus it offers a wide audio bandwidth quality.