The latest 01.64 firmware version includes:
- New Bluetooth Restore option
- Improved robustness of Bluetooth initialization
- Improved Bluetooth enable procedure
In addition to the several fixes and improvements introduced with version 1.60:
- Minor bug fixes & Improvements
- Improved Bluetooth communication, and optimal behavior with latest iOS and Android OS versions
- Brightness bug fix
- Display flickering fix
- EQ settings loss fix
The upgrade to ver. 01.64 is strongly recommended.
Note: in rare cases, the Bluetooth section locks and communication is not possible anymore. If this happens, with version 01.64 you can restore Bluetooth settings as follows:
- Press and hold the Bluetooth PAIR pushbutton for more than 4 seconds; the RESTORE BLUETOOTH popup will appear
- Press the encoder to confirm the operation, and follow instructions on screen. At the end, a power cycle is required.