- It is the system main unit that manages audio signals coming from microphones
- 4 switches inside (with LEDs) allow to select one of the 4 operating modes, according to the noise level at the operator's microphone and at the users' microphone
- A switch for each line makes it possible to select either the 'direct' function (the line is always activated) or the 'switched' mode (the line is momentary activated when speaking).
- If both lines are set to the 'switched' mode, only one can be activated at a time.
- The other 2 switches enable the 'forced volume' function of each line, useful whenever it is necessary to increase (+ 10 dB) the audio level
- It is possible to adjust the listening volume of each position independently, as well as the trigger threshold level of each microphone (factory preset)
- Its plastic enclusure can be wall mounted
The MP 341 unit is the heart of the MP 300 system and incorporates all the circuitry necessary for handling the signals coming to and from the operator and user positions (operator phonic line and user phonic line). Four switches inside the MP 341 unit, with corresponding LEDs, are used for setting the 4 different operating modes according to the intensity of noise in the operator position and the user position. A switch for each line makes it possible to select the “direct” function in which the line is always activated, or the “switched” mode, in which the line is activated at the moment of speaking. Using the MP 341 control unit, it is also possible to adjust the listening volume of each position independently, as well as the switching threshold for each microphone (factory preset).