- Sturdy Metal Chassis
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Stereo Recording and Playback via USB port
- Balanced main output audio path from input to output
- 2 single control compressors
- Mono channels provided with 3-band EQ. 2-band EQ on stereo channels.
- Robust, compact and attractive design.
- Designed and Engineered in Italy
- External Universal Power Supply
RCF’s next generation F Series mixers builds on the rich analog legacy found in the professional E Series, featuring high quality sound in five formats from 6 to 24 channels. A powerful tool for the musician and the sound enthusiast, entirely conceived and designed by the RCF R&D team. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis, each mixer features a full balanced audio path from input to output and the unique PRO DSP FX: 16 professional effects such as Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates, Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo and Multitap), Chorus, Flangers and Echoes. The models F-10XR, F-12XR, F-16XR and F-24XR, include an USB audio interface, for stereo recording on computer-based DAW and 2-channel playback.