- 40-bit floating point processing DSP and 48 kHz 24-bit HI-Q Analogue/Digital Conversion, dynamic range > 112 dB.
- 8 universal inputs (48V), 6 outputs - 4 Euroblocks bal., 2 RCA plugs
- 10 programmable logic inputs (GPI), 6 programmable logic outputs (GPO), 2 of which supported by relay.
- Configurable parametric EQs, gates, compressors, limiters, delays, priority levels, automatic gain control, levels, gains on in-out and cross points, auto-mixer operations, filters
- Each unit can work as dual-room combiner with independent auto-mixer facility for each room
- Configurable ALC (Automatic Level Control) facility by using Input 8 to connect a noise detection microphone. The control is then assignable to any output or group of outputs
- USB connectivity for device configuration
- RDNet Networked Control
MZ 8060 is a highly versatile digital audio matrix designed on a powerful DSP platform, based on advanced electronics. It features a 8x6 matrix, where 8 universal MIC-LINE inputs and 6 outputs can be processed through a large number of audio parameters, such as parametric equalizers, compressors, gates, limiters, delays, duckers, priorities, auto-mixer. The Automatic Level Control facility is also available, a probe can be connected on input 8, in order to automatically adjust the volume level according to the environmental noise measured. MZ 8060 is able to receive 10 logic inputs (GPI) and send 6 logic outputs (GPO), assignable. 2 of these outputs are operated by a relay. A serial port can be set to control the unit from a third party system (e.g. Crestron and AMX). Moreover, it is possible to link two MZ 8060 (in master-slave configuration) to create a 16-input 12-output matrix. A slot on the rear panel allows the integration of an optional RCF RDNet module, to access MZ 8060 through an RDNet control network. Up to 12 paging consoles BM 3003 can be daisy-chained to the dedicated RJ 45 input, alternative on input 1. The front panel integrates several LED indicators to allow the supervision of the audio input and output activities. A dedicated PC Control Software, embedded into RDNet environment is available for unit setup and control: if the optional RDNet module is not installed, a standard USB connector is located on the front panel. It is suitable for 19’’ rack mounting (1U). MZ 8060 uses a 50W power supply, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.