- 4000 Watt (2 x 2000 W digital switching amplifiers)
- 2 x 18" high power neodymium woofer, 4.5" v. c.
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Remote monitoring and control
- Time delay alignment
- Cardioid preset for stacking groups of 3
- Tour grade Baltic birch cabinet, integrated rigging
- RDNet on board
- Maximum output per size
The TTL36-AS is the ideal flyable bass complement for the TTL55-A array system. The clam-shell design guarantees the maximum output per size while the 2 x 4.5” voice coil vented 18” woofer design offers the minimum of power compression. The TTL36-AS is perfect to create flown systems for theatrical and indoor requirements. For very large outdoor systems is the perfect complement to reinforce the TTL55-A bass performance in combination with the ultra powerful TTS56-A subwoofers.